2.12.2010

March Meeting

Please remember that the March meeting is Saturday the 13th, after Susan Wilson's workshop, not on a Tuesday, and not on the first Saturday, either.

And I am so sorry I won't be there for either the workshop or the meeting, My husband picks our ski trips out long before we schedule our workshops, unfortunately. And the ski club we belong to is going to Snow Mass that week, so that's where we will be. I hope they have as much snow as my friends in MD and DC who are beginning to complain about their riches.

In case I didn't describe very well where Santa Fe Fabrics is, it is across from Trader Joe's and closer to the church where we meet than Trader Joe's is. It in the same bunch of stores as CVS, but at the west most end. Can you tell that right now I can't think of the name of any of those streets to save my soul?-Su